I am a qualified Solution Focused Hypnotherapy Supervisor and Senior Lecturer at CPHT Leeds. I offer monthly group supervisions or one-to-one sessions and skype.
What is it?
Supervision is a structured, progressive and accountable process formalised in regular meetings between a hypnotherapist and supervisor.
- The sessions aim to assist the supervisee with exploring case studies and encouraging self-evaluation.
- Supervision aims to assist and support the supervisee to provide the best possible outcomes for all the clients.
- It helps you stay energised, enthused and focused
- Being a therapist can be a lonely occupation, and going to group supervision is a really sociable activity
- It’s enormously helpful and tremendous fun
For the first 3 years of qualified practice and 300 client hours, the NCH requires a minimum of 30 minutes per month, or an average of 6 hours per year of contracted supervision with an NCH accredited supervisor. It is at the supervisor’s discretion to agree an amount and frequency of supervision which is proportional to the volume of clients seen, provided that this reaches the minimum requirement across the year on average.
Group supervision sessions will be run in Leeds and the dates for 2017 are to be confirmed. One to one sessions can be arranged with each supervisee convenient to both parties. If you are unable to make the group sessions then telephone/skype sessions can be conducted.