I offer an initial consultation which may takes 50 minutes.
- It gives you the opportunity to explain why you are seeking help.
- In addition it enables me to assess whether hypnotherapy can help.
- Allows us to build rapport and to decide whether we would like to work together.
- I take some basic details and ask you what you want the hypnotherapy to do for you.
- Explain the workings of the brain with regards to your particular issue.
- Outline the process of hypnosis, which is a much more ordinary experience than many people think.
- We will agree an approximate number of sessions.
- I will give you a Relaxation CD to listen to between the sessions.
The subsequent sessions last for 50 minutes. We begin by reviewing how things have been since our last session. In addition we highlight things that have gone well. We review how the mind works as a prelude to Solution Focused Therapy questions. These are designed to encourage positive responses. This is a fundamental element of the therapy and is also the part where the client has to work the hardest!. Hypnosis, finishes the session, which most people find very relaxing. This is designed to consolidate the therapeutic work.
This takes 3 sessions following the initial consultation. This involves the Rewind Technique, and concludes in a reframe or visualisation session.
Smoking cessation lasts up to two hours and the initial consultation is included as part of this session. Full client commitment is essential and willpower is required.
My fees are currently as follows:
Initial Consultation – £50.00 including a supporting clinic CD and Download.
Smoking Cessation – £190.00
Weight Management Programme –
Fees are to be settled at the end of each session by cash or cheque.
NB: Please note I require 48 hours notice for cancelled appointments and reserve the right to charge the full session fee outside of this notice period. Missed appointments will be charged at the full rate.
Hypnotherapy is effective however success in not guaranteed and full client commitment is important. Listening to the CD between sessions is a vital element in the process and participation is required. This will be fully explained in the initial consultation.